Retro Game Crunch is an application created by Rusty Moyher. Retro Game Crunch was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.Retro Game Crunch is a series of 7 games, full of the charm and challenge of the 8-bit generation. Each world feels like an authentic NES classic. This genre-spanning collection includes.....
Retro Game Crunch Review
Retro Game Crunch is an application developed by Rusty Moyher. Retro Game Crunch was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Retro Game Crunch is a series of 7 games, full of the charm and challenge of the 8-bit generation. Each world feels like an authentic NES classic. This genre-spanning collection includes...
- Super Clew Land – Eat, evolve, and explore in this happy-go-lucky exploration-based platformer.
- End of Line – A game about learning how to die. Figure out how to thwart autonomous repair bots in this puzzle adventure.
- GAIAttack – Gaia has summoned four champions to rise up and destroy the pillaging Sky Pirates. A beat 'em up platformer for up to four players.
- Paradox Lost – Abby crashes her plane, but stumbles upon a gun that shoots time travel! A metroidvania across three time periods.
- Wub-Wub Wescue – A pug must brave the jungle and navigate its treacherous rhythms, all to rescue his master. An early 80’s arcade platformer.
- Brains & Hearts – A two player card game that takes place inside Albert Einstein's dream. Play against the CPU or a friend.
- Shūten – A samurai shoot 'em up for one or two players. Owari’s village is trampled as ancient gods awaken. He takes up sword to end them.